JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contract Duration: 1 year
About the Role:
The Junior Brand Marketing (JBM) Intern will support the campaigns and their development in the Gulf Region. In this role, the Junior BM Intern will support the Senior Brand Manager in developing a long-term strategies. In the management of projects and activities under his/her responsibility, the JBM will ensure alignment and engagement of local and central functions that need to be involved. In this part of the role, the JBM will prove the capability to generate consensus and bring attention on business needs and requirements.
Product Strategy: Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in identifying priorities and developing the product portfolio strategy including definition of the brand positioning, development of the full marketing mix, consumer touchpoints, media mix, based on in-depth consumer and market understanding.
Marketing Projects: Support the Senior Brand Manager for developing, deploying, and monitoring of the product's seasonal marketing plan.
Sales Planning: Work closely with Sales in the definition of the sales plan. He/she will liaise with Trade Marketing and Commercial functions to identify issues and possible solutions.
Market Analysis: Constantly tracks market and competition trends/performance drivers, consumer and shopper behavior. He/she will work closely with CSU and other relevant functions (e.g., Quality) to generate and circulate reports on brand performance (sell-out data, freshness, pricing, stock levels, market share, etc.) and on consumer behavior.
Promotions Co-Marketing and Sponsorship: Proposes, develops and rolls out consumer activations and sponsorship activities, in accordance with the target positioning and in coherence with the Brand Equity.
Packaging: Supports the Senior Brand Manager in managing the implementation of new packaging, seasonal, promotional or any in and out packaging directly dealing with relevant central stakeholders and/or external agencies.
Budget Management: Monitors consistency of the actual spending and the economic performance and, if necessary, makes the corrective action.
Who We Are Looking For:
- At least 1 -2 years of experience in brand management, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - English and Arabic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/marketing or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing.
- Experience in seasonal marketing is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of consumer needs and translating them into concrete actions and initiatives.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Analytical skills and commercial understanding of market trends and deriving action plans.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions