JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Customer Data Management
• Evaluate customer data quality and define solutions to improve data quality including data clean-up and enrichment projects
• Align with IT to ensure core systems are enabled to capture key business and customer data along with ensuring that business transactions flows are effectively digitized.
• Regularly conduct quality audits to ensure data quality.
• Data Analytics
• Create analytical models for descriptive and predictive analysis, customer segmentation and service delivery efficiency
• Monitor and lead acquisition and conversion, and provide intelligence on source markets, most effective marketing channels and operational hurdles to lead conversion.
• Monitor existing customer transactions, repeat customers and loyalty drivers. Identify data driven solutions to enhance customer retention and engagement.
• Build analytical models to identify areas of process/system efficiency and operational improvement
• Market Research and analysis
• Continuous review of regions real estate sector to deliver a comprehensive view of the market for the overall business.
• Provide benchmarking and price performance analysis for specific comparable products to support with product decision making.
• Core System Support and Enhancements
• High level of proficiency in solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, Yardi to properly assist in the use of the system.
• Identify improvements to data collection and workflows to optimizing technology solutions.
Key Performance Indicators
• Data Quality
• Lead management
• Quality of data models and solutions
• Core system functioning
• Department Teams
• All Verticals Business Areas
• Specific (daily) interaction with IT, Marketing, Digital Teams
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
• Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree of Business Management or any discipline
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and identify key insights.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum Experience (number of years):
• Min. 2 year’s experience, in a data analytics.
• Preferably with prior experience in technology/ software design.
• Previous experience in real estate industry is a distinct advantage.
• Job Specific Technical Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of software products and solutions
• Research and analytics skills
Execution & Delivery
• Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results.
• Takes active ownership of problems and provide timely and result focused solutions.
• Remains outcome-driven.
• Take ownership of responsibility and be responsible for the consequences of work output.
Team Work & Collaboration
• Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support.
• Works collaboratively both within one’s own function and across functions to achieve Dubai Properties goals.
• Communicates clearly and effectively (both verbal and written).
• Communicates timely and responsively.
• Seeks feedback and provides feedback.
• Encourages open discussion and dialogue.
• Drives self and encourage others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success.
Customer Service Orientation
• Develop and maintain strong external and internal customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customer needs and responding to them by maintaining long term relationship.
Note: Statements in this role profile are intended to reflect, in general, the duties and responsibilities of the position, but are not to be interpreted as totally inclusive.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.