JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Work with company HR Manager to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
• Managing HR activities like meetings, interviews, trainings and other schedules
• Assisting the recruitment process by reviewing CVs and shortlisting candidates
• Managing and handling the orientation of new employees
• Assessing the training needs and coordinating the training and development programs for employees
• Overlooking the daily operations of the HR department.
• Assisting employee's annual review procedures.
• Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
• Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
• Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
• Counselling employees as and when required.
• Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
• Educate employees continually on the policies of the company.
• Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
• Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
• Understand and adhere to UAE labor laws
• Administer and conduct the various processes of hiring, training, along with dismissal.
AED 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
• Outstanding knowledge of UAE Labour laws.
• Ability to work in a critical environment.
• Exceptional active listening skills.
• Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
• Good conflict resolution abilities.
• Ability to work as a part of a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.