JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are urgently looking for Female Registered Nurses with HAAD License or Eligibility letter with experience in Laser Hair removal. A laser Technician License is an advantage for our Clinic
• Perform laser treatments on patients as per the clinic's protocols and guidelines.
• Assess patients' needs and provide appropriate laser treatments based on their medical conditions and requirements.
• Maintain accurate patient records and documentation related to laser treatments.
• Ensure the safety and comfort of patients during laser treatments.
• Educate patients on pre- and post-treatment care instructions.
• Follow infection control protocols and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals and support the clinic's multidisciplinary team approach to patient care.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and best practices in laser therapy.
• DOH Registered
• Requirements less than 3 years of UAE experience in laser procedures – can join immediately
• Valid HAAD License is mandatory.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Laser Technician.
• Strong knowledge and experience with laser machines and treatments.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Able to communicate and negotiate effectively.
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
• Ability to make decisions
• Ability to use initiative
• High level of honesty and integrity
• Demonstrates high levels of intelligence, a positive attitude, and patience.
• Logical and analytical in approach with a problem-solving attitude.
• Resilient in withstanding pressure and delivering efficiently.
• The candidate must be proactive, creative, adaptable, and a lifelong learner with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• You are not restricted to what has been assigned only but always looking to add value for process improvement and standardization.
• Advanced understanding of project management processes and governance frameworks.
• Ability to work long hours and adjust to changing schedules.
• Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
• Ability to cope with the fluid nature of the role.
• Proactive in seeking guidance and willing to contribute wherever and whenever asked.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Arabian Medical Enterprises ARAMED LLC is specialized in the field of Medical Aesthetics, Alternative Laser Treatment and Advanced Medical Solution fields. ARAMED was established in 2003 in the UAE with the intention to expand to the GCC market. After achieving solid, and strategic development in the UAE market. Driven by a unique team of management, ARAMED is determined to become a market leader in all product lines and achieve growth by both intensive and integrative growth strategies. We are keen to become the source of trust and advice for this business field by implementing well-crafted marketing techniques and programs.
ARAMED is entering its 17th year of operation. Its products have been well received, and marketing will be key to the development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. ARAMED possesses fair information about the market and knows a good deal about the common attributes of the most prized customers. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how ARAMED can better communicate with them.