JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is leading retail distributor in the UAE. We are looking to hire a Corporate Lawyer
- A lawyer to ensure compliance with local laws and all the legislative regulations to operate in GCC.
- Legal examination of contracts: rental, supply chain (including foreign economic activity), license agreements, contractor agreement, service contracts; agreement of the disputes with counterparts.
- Preparation of the legal conclusions at a wide array of questions including the treaty law, labour law, intellectual property, personal data, advertising, online trade.
- Post payment claims review: legal support while dealing with customer complaints; pre-trial settlement of disputes; protection of the company interests in the court.
- Legal support to the financial department.
- Representation of company interests in state authorities.
- Development, analyses and improvement of the company's internal documents: regulation, policy, instructions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions