JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Required Education Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Diploma qualification or HND in instrument or Electronic Engineering.
- Offshore certification (BOSIET / IMIST).
- Lead Instrument Designer with minimum of 12 years in project execution of brownfield instrumentation and control modifications for Oil & Gas industry (Concept / FEED / Detail Design)
- Experience in managing a team of designers and being responsible for all design review and associated activities.
- Experience in communications among other engineering disciplines.
- Experience in preparation of cost, time & resource plans.
- Experience in preparation of all types of instrumentation design deliverables such as but not limited to Block Diagrams, Termination Diagrams, Loop Diagram, Schematics, Hook-ups, Schedules, MTO’s, etc.
- Ensure quality in design, technical accuracy in preparation of drawing & material quantities.
- Experience in review of vendor package drawings
- Lead Instrument Designer into Oil & Gas offshore feed & detailed eng design Exp.
- Coherent with all applicable industry standards.
- Ability to ensure quality in design, technical accuracy in preparation of drawing & material quantities.
- Ability to plan assigned work efficiently and obtains/provides information liaising with lead discipline engineers and project engineers.
- Ability in carrying out site visits/surveys and provides input in to resultant survey reports.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D &3D, Navisworks, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of site-based project working involving field engineering and construction.
- Should be pragmatic, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Expected to take ownership of issues and follow them through to completion.
- Willingness to interact directly with people.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an organised and structured fashion, and within time constraints.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inGraphic Designer Jobs in UAE
AutoCAD Operator Jobs in UAE
Interior Designer Jobs in UAE