JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About the Role:
The candidate would work with their Group Director of Contracts and the Group legal team and support with their drafting and contractual skills. Arabic skills are beneficial but not essential and this role is based in Dubai.
About the Company:
Michael Page is exclusively partnering with one of the largest real estate companies in the region in their search for a Legal Manager who will be responsible for drafting and reviewing FIDIC 1987 contracts, sub-contractor agreements, and managing contractual touch points from a real estate perspective.
* Review and draft FIDIC 1987 contracts and real estate contracts.
* Provide legal advice and support to the Director of Contracts and Group legal team.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve contractual disputes.
* Keep updated on changes in laws and regulations related to FIDIC 1987 contracts.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
A competitive, tax free salary package with additional benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Law.
* At least 4 years of experience in FIDIC 1987 contracts and real estate contracts.
* Excellent understanding of FIDIC 1987 contracts and related legal principles.
* Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
* Knowledge of Arabic language is beneficial but not essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.