JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading UAE-based firm is actively hiring a Legal Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Giving accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics and enforcing due diligence.
- Reviewing, drafting, and solidifying agreements, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Oversee the legal needs and company requirements.
- Liaise with external parties on cases related to contracts.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining legal criteria for acquisition targets.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- Maintaining current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree or post-qualified legal qualification from a reputable law school.
- Minimum 8- 10 years of experience in a similar role. Real Estate experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate and common law and procedures.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry