JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Lighting Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 9K AED, depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation and annual ticket
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
About the Client:
The first performing arts academy in MENA region.
• Interpret a lighting designer's plan.
• Rig and set up necessary lighting equipment in a performance venue.
• Programming consoles and loading automated colour change systems before a show.
• Take cues from the stage manager and operate manual and computer-controlled lighting systems during a show.
• Maintain the lighting equipment in good safe working condition, take on frontline electrical maintenance duties when needed, and operate within current health and safety regulations to ensure a safe environment.
• Keep abreast of the advances in technologies and techniques in the industry.
• Open to Asian nationals
• Male, 45 y/o and below
• Bachelor's Degree in Production Arts, Fine Arts, any related, or any "relevant certification"
• Minimum 8 years related experience in operating lighting equipment in live performance events setting
• With CA or CIMA certification is preferred
• Experience of working in a Vocational Performing Arts College or educational environment is a plus
• Open to overseas hiring
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.