JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We're excited to be representing an international law firm as they search for a Legal Secretary to join their office in Dubai.
* DIFC based role
* Friendly and highly reputed practice
* Supporting the Head of Litigation plus team
We're excited to be representing an international law firm as they search for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Litigation practice of their office in Dubai.
This is a busy and fast-paced role which will involve:
* Amending and typing correspondence and documents via dictation and copy typing;
* Preparing legal documents and Court briefs;
* Extensive travel and diary management;
* Telephone and inbox management;
* File and database maintenance;
* Processing expense claims and preparing client bills;
* Attending to incoming and outgoing mail; and
* Ad hoc administration tasks.
This would suit someone with a good foundation in legal support but looking for growth, development, and the chance to shine in their next role.
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications that individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Previous experience of working within a global or US law firm;
* Fluent in English;
* Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Office
* Suite and legal database and billing systems;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on initiative and teamwork;
* Trustworthy and professionally presented.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian-based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years of experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top-tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not-for-profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.