JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Supply chain management with application of principles and practices.
- Ensure the smooth operations with the maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with freight forwarders in order to get the best rates and ensure that no delays will happen to the shipments.
- Clearance of shipments by preparing all the required shipment documentation and using the most beneficial Incoterms
- Keep track of the shipment and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides periodically updated reports on the status of the shipments to the management.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as Logistics Coordinator.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent coordination skills, with team and with external parties
- Great accuracy and absolutely detail oriented
- Experience in customer service and relations with third parties.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Knowledge in ERP software (preferable SAP B1).
- Excellent Office suite skills, especially Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Hlookup, Pivot tables, conditional functions, etc).
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of Intercoms and international regulations.
- Knowledge on Dangerous Goods Regulations is an advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.