JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Update all documentations on Fleetio.
• Update reminders on Fleetio.
• Update any other service tasks on Fleetio.
• Assist maintenance team at the depot with update of documentation on Fleetio.
• Assist PRO with paperwork for registering of new trucks and for renewals.
• Manage inventory for trucks and value-added services (VAS).
• Prepare reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Good IT and MS office skills.
• Excellent document control skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Should be able to work independently
• Good organization skills.
JOB PREREQUISITES :
• Bachelor’s degree
• Candidate with minimum 2 years of experience working in warehouse environment would be the ideal fit
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.