JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for team compliance with control of work standards & procedures.
• Responsible for minimizing the production impact of maintenance activities without compromising quality.
• Implements maintenance plans and CMMS best practices.
• Develops sparing strategies and maintenance plans for new equipment
• Ensure equipment reliability remains at its highest level by reinforcing the use of proactive and predictive techniques.
• Responsible for the delivery of high plant availability and the completion of inspections and repairs against defined budgets and schedules
• Provide “hands on” supervision required at the sites during periods of critical maintenance intervention
• Stand-in for the Maintenance Manager during leave periods
Position Title: Maintenance Team Leader
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years’ experience of which 7 needs to be in the Oil and Gas industry either in maintenance or a closely related field
• CMRP (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Practitioner) or equivalent (e.g CRL or CRE)
• Experience with the operation of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) programs
• Experience with the development and implementation and maintenance strategies
• Experience with Root Cause Analysis and Defect Elimination practices
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.