JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• To maintain/redress tools as per procedure or as per supervisor’s requests with completing relevant paperwork.
• Perform make ups of tubulars with torque machine.
• Conduct hydraulic pressure tests to ensure integrity of made up assemblies
• To prepare equipment and taking part in loading/unloading when sending/receiving equipment to/from the rig site.
• Operate overhead cranes and fork lifts. Perform slinging as per regulation.
• To ensure that workshop is in a clean state at all times.
• Organization of verification of metrology and equipment calibration
• Maintenance of equipment in proper form
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
• Minimally 0-1+ years related experience with High School Diploma (or Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent) preferred
• Based on the nationalization program we are looking for UAE Nationals Only
• Experience in oilfield operations- workshop
• Knowledge of windows based systems
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.