JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Manage budgets and forecasts
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Requirements and Skills:
• Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Familiarity with business and financial principles
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership ability
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.