JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Revenue Planning and Control Manager, you will lead marketing budgeting exercise, align with consumer segments, analyse portfolios, finalise action plans, support performance management, recommend actions, identify opportunities, lead product analysis, and establish profitability framework.
Top-tier technology company providing services globally, known for its innovation, reliability, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Leads annual budgeting exercise for marketing, working closely with product heads and finance.
* Aligns budgeting process with consumer socio-economic segments and segment owners.
* Evaluates and analyses product and service portfolio for each market segment.
* Works with product heads to finalise strategic action plans and budgets for the year.
* Supports senior director in planning, performance analysis, and performance management.
* Presents variances against budgets/targets and provides recommendations for action.
* Contributes to strategic/tactical competitive response unit.
* Identifies revenue enhancement and performance improvement opportunities through analysis.
* Leads product performance analysis for revenue streams.
* Establishes profitability and analytics framework, identifies enhancement opportunities, and supports decision-making.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities.
* UAE National with Family Book (REQUIRED)
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or similar.
* ACCA, CPA, CFA or similar preferred.
* 4-6 years years of revenue planning experience within marketing segment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.