JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Manager - Temporary Structures - 4 Months Contract
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager – Signage & Temp Structures, this role is a key part of the Site Delivery team. The Manager – Temporary Structures, will ensure the design, delivery, site management and reinstatement components of the project are achieved. The Project Manager – Temporary structures, will interface with all project stakeholders to lead the design and delivery of the temporary structures. This role will interface with all project stakeholders to manage the project
• Management of the temporary structures design and installation for the project
• Manage design development for temporary structures for the project
• Coordinating the project contractors and integration of basic engineering systems in overall project design
• Lead design coordination workshops, including monitoring and tracking project progress
• Lead contractor progress meeting’s for delivery
• Stakeholder liaison with FA’s and external stakeholders
• Develop and manage artwork approvals process
• Manage and coordinate the installation on site.
• Manage the development and delivery of temporary structures projects
• Support in the development of the operating manual for site management operations
• Work closely with all project stakeholder to provide a seamless site management operation
• Work closely with the venue readiness team to ensure all requirements are met for key operations and time
• Ensure close collaboration with capital works and infrastructure projects to coordinate and delivery seamless project and operations
• Support operational site management roles, processes and procedures for the phase to manage the temporary structures installation and contractors
• Support in issue resolution on Temporary structures projects and report on unsolved issues, including recommendations and solutions for escalation
• Ensure compliance to policies, procedures and regulation as applicable to ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are met, and report of deviations
• Support the Site Delivery project control center in operations centers
• Manage the decommission of temporary structure components and support site reinstatement
• Responsible stakeholder management and engagement will relevant parties to obtain approvals on design, location and production.
• Contractor mobilization and delivery management
• Coordination on site to ensure a seamless delivery
• Obtain relevant and necessary approvals at each stage of the project development
• Manage the cost time and quality of the temporary structures package
• Health, safety and environment leadership skills and ability to guide the contractors to ensure safe installations on site
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to co-ordinate and liaise with the Package Managers.
• Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate
• Ability to convey issues and discuss solutions with stakeholders.
• Ability to identify escalate issues and provide clear justifications to management.
• Leadership skills
AED 14,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 8+ years’ experience at a manager level.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or engineering, or related field
• At least 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
• A minimum of 3 years within a major event overlay or site delivery department
• Deep understanding of temporary design and build projects in major events
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate strong planning and organization skills
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in Business English
• Competent in Microsoft office software
• Strong design management skills with attention to detail
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with all levels of the organization team management skills, presentation skills, risk management skills, project management skills, high attention to detail, communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.