JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To support the Marketing strategy by helping to define and execute all key Marcoms activities for B2B (80%) and B2C (20%) with specific activity ownership within the team of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and CRM. Take ownership in particular of:
• Digital Marketing; objectives, metrics and deliverables
* Website and web shop performance and Social Media best practice as well as paid media best practice
• Lead on Marketing Automation including website automation and campaign templates and best practice
• Owner of data strategy - existing customer insight and market landscaping, prospect campaigns and Closed Loop Marketing working in partnership with Sales
• Management for relevant suppliers to the above points
• Sales support and on the ground Marketing point person for senior leaders of the business
• Brand governance
• UAE based lead to ensure that the team deliver integrated Marketing activity that is consistent whilst disrupting the market
• Lead on competitor insight predominantly monitoring their digital presence and strategy. Recommend initiatives in response as a result
• Need to be self-confident (but not arrogant), proactive, with great attention to detail but able to see the bigger picture. Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels. A team player but a bullish determination to see measurable results through.
• Must be able to concisely articulate strategy, results and objectives to C Suite executives who have a short attention span for detail.
• Marketing automation is a key aspect of this role. It is not really a creative role but more analytical, data driven and technical but a strong appreciation of content and what it needs to deliver is crucial.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.