JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Marine Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 20K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading providers of specialized services for the shipping, marine and offshore operations within the Oil & Gas sectors in UAE.
• This is a dual role; we are looking for a licensed Captain/Master who has wide general experience in Marine Civil and Marine oil and gas projects. Projects such as dredging, quay wall installation, breakwater construction, pipe laying and pulling, Outfall and intakes, salvage, and pilling.
• Riser and PLEM installation, subsea maintenance.
• Duties will include assisting the commercial department with the technical writing for tenders and bids.
• Attending, and starting up projects as directed by the commercial department.
• Assisting in project estimation and timelines.
• Acting as a point of contact for clients for assigned current projects or clients and vessels.
• Liaising with Captains and Crew, establishing and maintaining positive communication between vessel and office staff, and promoting the safety and well-being of Seafaring personnel and property on a day-to-day basis.
• Male, up to 50 years old
• Degree in Marine Engineering
• Holding Captain Certificate, COC Class 1 (ocean-going/ unlimited /motor)
• Must have valid COC as master / Captain
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Marine Projects
• Strong understanding of marine transportation line of business, including division objectives, customer base, and company protocols and relevant technology platforms
• Experience in project management methodologies, tools, and techniques is required
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Project or other project management software
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Dubai
Construction Manager Jobs in Dubai
Project Director Jobs in Dubai