JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This role is within the Portfolio Division of MIE Events. The purpose of the division is to develop in-house events introducing international manufacturers to buyers across the Middle East and Africa. The main brands are focused on Multiple sectors which currently take place in the GCC & Africa region. Manufacturers across a range of industries showcase their products to the local business market intending to build long-term trade relations.
The role of the Exhibition Sales Manager is to support Sales & Marketing Team in the following:
• Key point of contact between MIE and its potential clients.
• Actively seeking sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Maintaining accurate records, and reviewing sales performance to achieve monthly/annual targets
• Identifies business opportunities/prospects to evaluate sales options
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing information, research, and recommending new opportunities for profit and service improvements
• Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing a relationship with prospects
• Identifies sales solutions by remaining current on industry trends, market activities & competitor
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
AED 7,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: visa paid, health insurance, annual leave, annual ticket and etc.
• 4-5 years of Exhibition Sales Experience in any one of the following industries:
• B2B Sector
• Sponsorship & Sales
• Fluent in written and verbal English & Arabic
• Immediate start
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since its establishment in Dubai in 2000, MIE Groups has always successfully delivered and adhered to its principle of focusing on the Middle East and African markets, We have developed with our partners within the Public and Private sector to develop a dedicated B2B exhibition trading platform between China, Middle East and Africa.