JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contract: 1 year (renewable)
Purpose of the Role:
• Assist in the development and implementation of regional marketing plans and strategies.
• Coordinate with local marketing teams to understand markets' needs and provide appropriate marketing support like supplying marketing materials & presentations, conducting training, and addressing regional marketing inquiries.
• Assist in the planning, implementation, and tracking of marketing campaigns across various channels, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to brand guidelines.
• Gather and analyze market data, including competitor product information, customer insights, and market trends to inform strategic decisions.
• Organize and facilitate marketing events e.g. regional marketing meetings, product launch events, webinars, etc.
• Create and oversee regional marketing materials for both online & offline channels, obtain the necessary approvals, and ensure compliance with relevant processes.
• Track, measure, and report on the performance of regional marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Coordinate with the regional product manager to execute product strategy in the region, aligning with company objectives.
• Cooperate with regional product manager and cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of product launches or product enhancements & phase-outs and manage associated activities.
• Maintain & regularly update product lists, launch calendars, launch activities trackers, and other tools essential for supporting activities related to product launches.
• Support with social media campaigns and calendars for our regional pages.
• Coordinate for ICC for local campaign community management and page monitoring.
• Co-organization of DC events, meetings and trainings
• Supporting Egypt Team in travel arrangements
• Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and other departments to fulfil marketing materials requests
• Manage different suppliers, coordinate printing, production and circulation of marketing materials
• Assist in organizing and preparation for marketing campaigns
• Maintaining and creating of a tool/tracking sheet for free of charge goods
• Monitoring Marketing budget by collecting & reporting data regularly to Marketing Manager
• Monitoring and maintaining promotional materials inventory
• Analyzing the feedback of previous or current marketing campaigns
• Measuring the impact and outcomes of marketing activities
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
• Track all the local sales & marketing projects & ensure proper coordination between the concerned targeted customers and sales & marketing team
• Align with the distributor to ensure goods release locally & provide all required documents
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
• Ideally 5 - 7 years of experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing.
• Background and experience in CRM (Sales Cloud, SalesForce).
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (mandatory) and French (preferable).
• Knowledge of Diabetes as a chronic disease, DC products and competitors
• Work experience and relationships with marketing agencies & suppliers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions