JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Marketing services via digital resources & field.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic
• Research & identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships to source potential leads and finalizing fair deals.
• Managing and maintaining databases of potential clients identifying
• Building an extensive database and network of real estate brokers/channel partners/individual clients within the region and at international level as well.
• Co-developing a sales and marketing plan that achieving the company’s objectives and increasing the profit.
• Maintain and update listings of available properties.
• Supporting team in designing and helping maintain the company’s standards on website and social media accounts.
• Comparing competitor strategy on digital platform and generating reports to for future references.
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
• Organize and manage Property awareness campaigns by making calls to 100 to 150 buyers to make them aware of properties and provide information.
• Generating new business via cold calls daily with a specific target of quality conversations with potential owners.
• Conducting regular meetings with Channel partners with the purpose of both engagement and empanelment to drive more business.
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
• Managing relationships with clients and constantly keeping them up to date with the market.
• Managing inspections weekly with potential buyers and building rapport through face- to-face interactions.
• Ensuring that assigned portfolios are dealt effectively, while maintaining expected levels of client experience and service
• Creating customized proposals for specific client’s needs handling client objections, concerns and queries effortlessly.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Addressing customers’ queries in person and determining their needs.
• Up to date knowledge of the company’s property portfolio, policy, and procedures; so that you can answer questions.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
• Demonstrate the company’s property portfolio to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting the right property to suit their needs.
• Organize and manage Property awareness campaigns by making calls to buyers to make them aware of properties and provide information.
• Performing any other Customer service duties as required by the management.
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Air ticket and Medical insurance
• High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
• Experience working with customer support team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading property developer.