JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Marketing Director will owns the Marketing vision and strategy for this dynamic, close knit, global MNC!. Working closely with the GM and the global CMO to anchor the brands and to ensure sustainable profitable business growth, as well as global consistency and local relevancy. The role will focus heavily on KSA expansion and growth!
Leading, household favourite, global brand! They are a close knit, highly autonomous and entrepreneurial office in Dubai with a truly collaborative and GROWTH mentality!
Key responsibilities for the individual will include:
* Create game changing brand experiences that bring the consumer into their brands and deliver loyalty and commitment
* Lead the marketing organization to bring brands closer to their priority audiences by designing, developing and delivering effective digitally-focused marketing plans powered by real-time data
* Champion consumer insights and learnings from tests throughout the organization to ensure sustainable growth of the business and optimal brands' equity
* Develop the marketing organization both from a structural and talent development standpoint incl. hiring and growing the best digitally native brand managers, creatives and media hires
* Ensure best-in-class marketing execution through integrated sales and marketing plans, tools and a suite of testable creative assets and fit-for-purpose production solutions
* Innovation is at the heart, you work across all functions to build best tasting products that tell a story the customer cannot ignore - you are ruthlessly focused on consumer insight to validate ideas, testing, learning and refining before committing to scaling in a meritocratic way
* Manage and own advertising budget within brands' P&L to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans; fueling top line sales and maximizing margin / operating income
* Drive collaboration between Marketing and Sales, with a focus on driving eCommerce growth, and incorporate feedback to continuously improve marketing vision / strategy and overall GTM integration
* Best practice strategy and execution in digital and PR - drive our brand awareness via owned and earned channels, working to create and run successful influencer events, responding to press office needs and enquiries and, in partnership with our CMO, agreeing strategic direction of all brand comms
Key requirements include:
* Marketing or Business Degree
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a Head of Marketing position or similar and minimum 10 years of experience of Marketing
* KSA Market experience; penetration, growth
* You'll have worked on a strategic marketing vision including both digital and data and be used to working with and interpreting analytics
* Diverse experience and passion for leading a cross-functional team, combining the unique traits of the country teams to achieve the very best result
* Uncontested track record of managing local, regional and global stakeholders to achieve the Market's strategic agenda
* FMCG brand experience and capability with a track record of nurturing and growing brands
* Fully understand the commercial journey and possess strong financial acumen
* Willing to travel (10-15%)
Operational excellence comes easily to you - you are just as comfortable with the latest sales by SKU as you are with a discussion on the creative idea behind their brands. You love numbers and know and understand the patterns in data to bring insight to the table. You understand that by analysing all data points and instigating an insurgent approach to consumer tests to find the sweet spot, will make our brands fly.
The business are looking for people who are obsessed with their consumers. You are grounded in their consumers' everyday life and understand the consumer journey and how to reach them at different touch points.
They are looking for individuals experienced in working in an international environment and have a good balance of global strategy and driving local initiatives. Collaboration to bring the very best result is in your nature - it's about getting the win for the business!
Positivity must also be in your DNA - high/focused energy drives you and ignites those around you to do great things.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMarketing Manager Jobs in UAE
Brand Manager Jobs in UAE
Managing Director Jobs in UAE