JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for co-ordinating with advertising agencies for social media and print media.
• Evaluating social media agency performance and guiding agencies on running advertising campaigns on different media platforms.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers through Ecommerce channels and provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
• Monitoring and coordinating with agencies for Ecommerce website content update, price update, reporting technical issues etc.
• Following up on SEO reports and data analysis.
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.).
• Responsible for conducting CSR activities with government and non-government organizations.
• Initiate advertisement campaigns and promotions through digital, radio and print media focusing on different themes and season.
• Monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally.
• Support management in creating editorial content for newspaper, magazines, flyers etc
• Accountable for overseeing, planning and executing marketing and advertising campaigns there by promoting and supporting sales team.
• Develop Marketing Plan and ensure it is strategically followed.
• Organize and coordinate for Events and Exhibitions.
• Working in hand with sales team for in-store brand activation and in-store promoter campaigns for product sampling.
• Support management for preparing marketing budgets and ensure the budgets are used efficiently.
• Conduct surveys and focus group study to understand pros and cons of new products and rework and modernise product according to the demand of the market.
• Support in conducting market research and market analysis to evaluate the market performance and maintain competitor surveillance and library including price overviews, promotions, marketing activities and market share.
• Manages and Coordinates with different departments for new product development projects and initiate the creative design process for packaging. Coordinate with agencies, suppliers, internal team for design approvals.
• Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility and design optimization and product issues.
• Ensures Product labels matches to the product specification and as per regulations of the country.
• Researches and monitors existing industry competitors and identifies new product development opportunities and challenges.
• Handling online approvals for printing and packaging. Handling Dubai Municipality approvals for the packaging.
• Acting as the liaison between Production team. Working closely with Production and Stores to maintain the stock levels of the packaging materials.
• Creating presentation for monthly meetings and agency briefs.
• Responsible for handling and distribution of marketing collaterals.
• Bachelor’s degree is must.
• Proven experience working in similar position.
• Three to five years of experience in FMCG industry is a must.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, power point etc).
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment..
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading company in the UAE.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMarketing Coordinator Jobs in Dubai
Business Development Executive Jobs in Dubai
Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai