JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• We are looking for a Marketing executive specialist to work as the main communication point between the Philippines Embassy and Filipino domestic workers and our center.
• Study the market and to communicate with the new agents for domestic workers from Philippines.
• Communicate with the camp supervisor to coordinate with the agent for new arrivals.
• Meet the Philippines domestic workers' arrivals and confirm the orientation process for all of them.
• Organise the medical examination and UAE ID application through respective facilities with the company accounts.
• Monitor all the database and keep continuous updating for any simple changes that happened.
• Conduct all the complaints and any kind of issue between the domestic workers and their employer.
• Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain company's presence.
• Conducting in-depth needs assessments to all Filipino domestic workers.
• Conducting in-depth needs and assessments to better understand each client's requirements.
• Proposing and deliberating potential solutions in consultation with clients.
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: Immediate Joining
• Probation: 6 months
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years experience
• Specialist knowledge: Marketing Strategies
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership skills, communication skills
• Nationality Preference: Filipino
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
All Government Transaction under in one roof!