JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Marketing Executive (Arabic Speakers) – Dubai, UAE – Big Fish Recruitment
Our client is a leading UAE-based professional association for the facilities management sector. They are Dubai-based, are fully established within the region and have members through the GCC, including local, International, government and semi-government companies. They are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their team in Dubai.
• The Role requires high responsibility for planning, managing, and enhancing the client's marketing and advertising activities along with shaping the client’s brand identity.
• This position will require managing the marketing & design team and ensuring that tasks and requirements are effectively met in a timely manner.
• This position has important responsibilities that range from creative and strong influence to identifying new opportunities and approaches that contribute to the client’s growth.
• The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the UAE, it requires a creative, motivated and enthusiastic individual who has strong communication skills along with entrepreneurial spirit and deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
• An extrovert and well-connected personality is essential for this role to ensure effective interaction and engagement with the industry audience and professionals.
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
• Proficiency in MS Office and full awareness of the latest CRM tools and web applications such as Google Analytics.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Exceptional English communication and writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded individual to join a stable and well-renowned company. In return, they offer a competitive salary and package with family benefits.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.