JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to lead and manage marketing teams and sections.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Experienced with all forms of offline media, outdoor, print, radio, events and aligning with the online marketing team.
• Monitor paid digital, ensuring correct content is being used, promoted and optimized.
• Experiment variety of channels like content creation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, clients, agencies and vendors.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Conducts market research and analysis to understand clients’ preferences.
• Analyzes competitor information to assist in facilitating marketing strategies and plan and review pricing advertising on an annual basis
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
• Advanced training in Marketing or any related field.
• At least 5-7 years of marketing experience in an in-house marketing department or an advertising and marketing agency.
• Demonstrable marketing experience and the potential and attitude required to learn.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across-channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Must be very self-motivated, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
• Experience in set-optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Required language proficiency Arabic / English.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Organizational skills.
• Good attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
• Strong coaching and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate employees
• Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ajmal Makan Real Estate Development is a highly ambitious company with a universal vision, led by a team of passionate professionals who are ready to challenge the status-quo and conventional ways to achieve significant advancements in economic, social and environmental development within the Real Estate economy.
Ajmal Makan Real estate is a UAE based corporation, with impeccable real estate development credentials. The company has demonstrated a series of success stories, starting with the launch of its iconic Ajmal Makan City Sharjah Waterfront project.
A pioneering and reputable company, Ajmal Makan Real estate Development is determined to continue to revolutionize the industry. Furthermore, the company is set to evolve through a diversified business portfolio, refusing always to compromise on quality or values, thus ensuring to provide a Utopian lifestyle to provide heavenly living that its stakeholders envision.
Building on innovation that will inspire generations to come, Ajmal Makan Real estate is creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism. With the creation of legacy projects that span a range of sectors (residential, commercial, retail and leisure) Ajmal Makan promises to be an influential and sustainable part of the UAE’s landscape and future initiatives.