JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced and creative Marketing Manager for a high growth cloud-based software platform servicing the construction industry. This is a fast paced job that requires someone who is well versed in marketing strategies that lead to immediate conversions and ROI. The ideal candidate should have an extensive background in marketing in the UAE, especially in B2B space. He/She should also be fully familiar with digital marketing strategies and techniques to reach a wide audience.
The jobholder's accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing strategy for a digital platform serving the construction industry with the aim of increasing the awareness of the platform, generating traffic, and sales conversions.
- Conduct market research to understand target customer requirements
- Set budget for the marketing investment for approval by the directors and implementations afterwards
- Develop and create awareness of the brand as a platform to go to for the construction industry stakeholders (Real Estate Developers, Engineering Consultants, Architects, General Contractors and Suppliers.
- Deploy successful direct marketing campaigns (such as emails) and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Work with internal and/external digital content production teams to create unique and attractive content including videos, diagrams, photos and editorials for posting on the platform and/or social media
- Employ variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Establish, maintain, manage and optimize social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, google, etc.) with catchy and unique postings that attracts users
- Optimise search engine contents (SEO), tags and hashtags.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing of which at least 2 years in the UAE.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Marketing from a reputed university
- Proven track record of previous accomplishments
- Those familiar with the construction industry are preferred
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal of supervision
- Must be able to present previous work / portfolio
- Team player
- Should be able to work under pressure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBrand Manager Jobs in Dubai
Business Development Manager Jobs in Dubai
Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai