JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group; opened the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, opened their doors in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo was designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
This role oversees and leads all marketing efforts in the hotel. The Marketing Manager is responsible to create and promote on-brand messaging to guests through various channels and partnerships with the goal of enhancing the image of the hotel, driving consumer awareness, increasing market share, and building brand awareness.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include:
- Manage all activities within the marketing department, ensuring all brand standards are followed
- Creates & executes annual marketing plan to budget
- Serve as the hotel's primary brand ambassador, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed
- Develop the hotel's communication strategies and execute the marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food & Beverage departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure
- Plan and oversee the hotel's advertising and promotional activities
- Manage the hotel's creative agency to develop all marketing collateral, promotional pieces, and advertising campaigns
- Manage relationships with external PR agencies and partners to maximize ROI and achieve marketing goals
- Plan and execute high-impact activation events and promotions to drive brand awareness and guest engagement
- Work with digital marketing to develop compelling consumer and media content
- Oversee all marketing initiatives for the hotel
- Verifies all collateral is as per brand guidelines
- Verifies all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice
- Build and maintain positive relations with the Corporate and Regional offices
- Oversee photo shoots for the hotel and seasonal campaigns
- Provide regular reports and analytics on marketing performance and adjust strategies as needed
- Excellent understanding of lifestyle hospitality market
- Excellent understanding of all hotel departments
- Professional presentation skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting, math skills and analytical capabilities required
- Ability to assess/evaluate employee's performance fairly
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A leader with a positive attitude
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Problem solving skills
- Managerial / Leadership skills
- Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Creative, independent, and manages stress gracefully
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
- Must be guest service oriented
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related major
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area
- Hospitality marketing or advertising agency experience preferred
- An experienced marketing expert, a dynamic and self-driven, creative individual
- An engaging and empathic leader
- A passionate individual with experience in marketing; traditional & digital; as well as e-commerce
- Strong lifestyle hotel background / luxury brand background is preferred
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in Arabic, written and spoken is preferred
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBrand Manager Jobs in Dubai
Business Development Manager Jobs in Dubai
Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai