JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Since 1996, Insignia has focused on serving the lifestyle and financial needs of high and ultra-high net worth individuals worldwide. We regularly tailor our products and services in order to better fulfil the needs of our valued members. Our philosophy champions bespoke servicing, exclusive access, valuable intelligence, emerging trends, an extensive network of partners and unparalleled industry specialists.
• Plan, implement and measure all core marketing activity and take ownership of developing the Group’s core marketing strategy in the UAE, in conjunction with the Directors and the Groups wider strategy.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity within Insignia in Dubai.
• Dealing with PR and event agencies in UAE; from negotiating and signing contracts to monitoring activities and reporting back to the wider group.
• Working with influencers and ambassadors in the region for brand awareness.
• Managing all marketing for the lifestyle management aspect of the business and activities within the marketing department in UAE.
• Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative.
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales and business growth activities.
• Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measuring ROI.
• Managing online and print marketing materials from collateral to product packaging within the UAE region and reporting back to the global team.
• Creating relevant sales collateral to support the sales team in events or as general client facing documents.
• Managing and sourcing suppliers locally.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
• Maximising the use of company CRM and other marketing assets such as digital customer acquisition and social media marketing in UAE.
• Supporting on sales pitches and the overall growth strategy with the sales team.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Business and/or marketing degree or equivalent.
• Previous background within luxury brands or hospitality.
• Over 5 years’ experience within all areas of Marketing.
• An unrivalled knowledge of consumer marketing in VIP segment.
• A background in innovative and creative solutions to content.
• Excellent line management experience is essential.
• SME consumer marketing experience but with a strong commercial and entrepreneurial outlook.
• Highly detail and delivery focused.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are the leading payment services and luxury lifestyle management group available to individuals, families and businesses who appreciate the very best the world has to offer. With over 25 years’ experience, we are exemplary in serving elite clientele with the most discerning tastes and demanding lifestyles. Membership is by invitation only.