JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for BTL marketing campaigns with large multi-national FMCG companies. The job will entail the below key elements:
• Project execution
• Promoter and hostess management
• Marketing proposal creation
• Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
• Invoicing and quotations
• Supplier management
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience
• Driving license with a car is preferred
• Proficient with Powerpoint and Excel
• Should be good with numbers
• Tenacious and hardworking individual
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tad Network is a below-the-line advertising agency with a decade of experience in the GCC market. We cover the region, with offices in the UAE, Kuwait and Oman and we operate through partners in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Tad works with a select group of multinational clients, promoting some of the best-known global brands to discerning consumers. We are experts in Sales Promotion Activities, Merchandising & In-store Display, Corporate Gifts and Premiums, Advertising and Print Material, Event Management and more.
We believe in taking your brand directly to the consumer and champion the power of real social engagement; in stores, in malls and out on the street where it matters.
With some of the world’s biggest brands depending on us, our professional team is constantly pushing boundaries to dream up viable ideas that work.