JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
At ARKH, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
• Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics
Our ideal candidate has a strong history of successful purchasing achievements working Globally. Must develop and executes purchasing strategies, track metrics, negotiates deals, and manages vendors to ensure efficient procurement of equipment, goods, and services, team player qualities, excels in maintaining client and customer relationships, and has a real passion in vendor management and have decision-making skills.
• Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and advanced presentation skills required.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
• Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
• Willingness to travel
• Established contacts in media
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company based in Dubai.