JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
FCSearch have exclusively partnered up with an award-winning international Hospitality/Fine Dining group to search for their new talent in Marketing Management. Our client has an impressive portfolio of restaurants and bars spanning 4 continents across the world, and due to continuous rapid growth, they are now looking for an Events & Marketing Executive to join their Dubai office as soon as possible.
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
- Maintain & develop the guest data base.
- Provide outstanding guest service and to manage special guest requests.
- Promote the restaurant to external companies by establishing and developing relationships with corporate, PR agency, media, tour operators, concierge and other establishments.
WORK TIME FRAME:
Below time frame can be revised by the management according to the business:
- 45% - Pro-actively pursue new businesses and identify how our restaurant could meet their needs.
- 45% - Growing and developing current relationship with guests.
- 10% - Coordinating between Head Office and the local marketing agency to arrange monthly photoshoots. Social Media and EDM management.
- Respond to guest’s needs and anticipate their unstated one.
- Expect and react promptly to guest’s requirements and enquiries.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Oversee and coordinate all VIP arrivals.
- Establish a friendly relationship with regulars and VIP’s of the restaurant.
- Establish a monthly EDM plan for internal and external emails.
- Oversee the monthly Social Media calendar and Press release issued by the PR agency.
- Oversee and coordinate with the different departments for the monthly photoshoot/video-shoot according to the Social Media calendar
- Ensure digital platforms are updated with correct information at all times.
- Be a brand ambassador and always reflect Client’s company value.
- Tailor sales solutions according to Client requirements.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base locally as well as globally.
- Meet potential guests face-to-face to understand their needs and to build long-lasting relationships.
- Meeting and exceeding the sales target
- Pro-actively proposing sales campaigns to grow the business volume while keeping the brand image guideline.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Achieving Monthly Target
• Hosting corporate events
• PDR Occupancy Rate
• Campaign reach and success
• Guest Experience Satisfaction
• Individual Repeat Business
Only candidates with the below profile will be considered:
- Marketing and Guest Service/Relations experience from the Fine Dining/Hospitality industry
- Sales experience from the Fine Dining/Hospitality industry
- Chinese-speaking would be a plus (but not a must)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FCSearch is a trusted search and recruitment partner, specialising in the permanent recruitment of hard-to-find talent for progressive businesses across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar.
Founded by industry-renowned search specialist Frances Chang Sparling, we call upon our extensive experience and vast network of skilled professionals to head-hunt in-demand talent, seeking out the best candidates in the market, not just on the market.
In order to set ourselves apart from the competition and build enduring, trustworthy relationships with the companies and candidates we work with, we make it a priority to listen and truly understand needs and requirements.