JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Defines the marketing roadmap (incl. go to marketing strategy) in the region
• Defines the marketing mix based on the corporate portfolio and guidelines
• Leads the product launch, implementation of life cycle management measures and product phase-out
• Prepares videography and conducts photoshoots
• Organize events showcasing the product brands of the company
• Systematically provides feedback to Division and Group and shares observations
• Leads the communication in the region, (e.g., manages external network, monitors industry and end-user communication), aligns potential measures with Communications
• Maintains Marketing items stocks such us USB, catalogues, pens, etc.
• Capable of designing new catalogues with new product innovations
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing and sales support materials
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, etc.
• Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline
• Create social media strategies and schedules and provide support to our social media activities
• Market research and analysis for different product designs
• Participates in a mixture of internal and client meetings
• Prepares presentations for both meeting and training needs
• Design software - Adobe creative cloud knowledge
• If possible, experience with other design software like AutoCad for showroom 3D designing/rendering
• Visiting the showrooms across UAE - checking the products, catalogues and other giveaways stocks
• Managing the local company website and intranet, ensuring all content is up to date
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Marketing or has at least 5 years of experience in similar
• 5-8 years on the same field
• Strong process and project management capabilities
• Strong marketing leadership competencies, experience in managing cross-functional teams (in project setup)
• Comfortable in working with different functions, e.g., Engineering, Operations, Sales
• Comfortable with technical issues/requirements and working with Intercompany, sales, etc.
• Track record of resource/budget management capabilities
• Strong working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and etc.
• Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers and co-workers
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
• Work well independently and as a team
• Has Valid UAE Driving License
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMarketing Manager Jobs in Dubai
Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai
Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Dubai