JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with Steel Plant Experience for our client. The ideal candidate must have experience with steel plant equipment such as Electric Furnace, Rolling Mill, Caster and Melt shop. You will work in a team-oriented environment that accelerates operational efficiency.
Location: Erbil, Iraq
Salary: USD 2500 - USD 3000
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of the plant equipment
- Suggest methods to improve operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with different teams and organizations
- Troubleshooting the faults in plant equipment
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance in regular intervals.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment based on the proper inspection.
- Removing old equipment & installing new machines.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations as per the company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Steel Plant is mandatory
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- The candidates should be familiar with the specification of steel plant equipment such as Electric Furnace, Rolling Mill, Caster and Melt shop.
- The candidates should be experienced enough to work with a team which they tend to supervise a big project of establishing a steel plant
- Probability of traveling to Europe, UAE and Turkey for face-to-face meetings with the suppliers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.