JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This opportunity is with a leading building materials company.
• As Mechanical Engineer, you will provide support and supervise to control and endorse work permits for the project work and ensure that QP's safety regulations, project safety plans are understood and followed accordingly by a contractor.
• Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance and to ensure the safety of all employees and contractors.
• Employ, supervise, and train workers.
• Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
• Interacts with workers/employees and contractors.
• Conduct troubleshooting, corrective, and preventive maintenance services.
• Verifies the dimensions of materials or equipment’s or parts ordered to ensure accuracy and unnecessary waste of down time.
• Diagnose causes of malfunctions.
• Coordinate all the installation, maintenance, and repair work.
• To be successful, you would ideally need to have at least 5 years’ experience in the mechanical field/industry.
• A college degree related with mechanics or mechanical engineering is preferred.
• Experience in the building industry is a must.
• Experience in maintenance, repair and reconditioning of building materials.
• Checks and certifies all vouchers and invoices covering supplies.
• Checks and certifies outside purchases of services or materials as required.
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.