JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for opening the work permits for the day to day work orders received from ADDC for the ongoing LTRA contract.
• This candidate will be the focal point for the work order and responsible for any issues related to the work order
• Lead and coordinate the installation and commissioning of projects.
• Ensure all safety and environmental regulations are met.
AED 8,500 to 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Valid ADDC competency card
• Located Within AUH city ( AGFS )
• As per the ADDC regulation , the candidate should not have two work permits at same time
• Immediate joiners only
• Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.