JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Be responsible for all aspects of the Mechanical Design delivery on projects assigned to the individual
• Communicates and coordinates with all Disciplines and Stakeholders on a daily basis, and when required the ability to coordinate with teams across other Stantec Global offices.
• Demonstrates an understanding of budgeting and supporting requirements for project / bids
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with Clients, Statutory Authorities, and other 3rd parties as required.
• Demonstrates ownership qualities, for the team quality, and the timely delivery of projects
• Demonstrates sound understanding of other related building design disciplines
• Keeping all project related documentation in compliance with Stantec systems, processes, and procedures.
• Anticipates challenges and project risks and recommends necessary mitigating measures, and where necessary relates these internally to Commercial Team and, externally, to Client/Client Representatives.
AED 15,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum of 3 Years Post Graduate Experience
• Minimum of 1 Years ME/UAE Experience
• Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Degree
• Ideally, MASHRAE or MCIBSE
• Proven Mechanical (HVAC) Design Experience
• Fully Competent on HAP, ideally experienced with IES or Hevacomp too
• Ideally pursuing Chartered Status
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.