JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible for Package Engineering for Static Equipment Packages under FPSO EPC Project.
• Implement departmental policies, processes, project specific procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
• Preparation and development of Technical Specifications, Datasheets, and Requisitions for Quotations (RFQ) for Static Equipment Packages.
• TBE of equipment packages covering technical, quality, schedule requirements as per RFQ
• Document the agreed technical deviations / queries from each VENDOR and get the necessary approvals from design team and CLIENT.
• Arrange regular technical meetings with applicable disciplines
• Liaise with Engineering Team and Project management team to incorporate various engineering and schedule requirements.
• Align Equipment Package design requirement for with common systems (such as Process Systems, EIT systems etc.) over the battery limits between the Interface Scopes.
• Follow up agreed documentation as per Vendor Document Register List to meet project schedule
• Ensure the work is being performed according to Project Responsibility Matrix
• Participate in design reviews and take necessarily follow up actions to close out findings
• Identify interface issues that need to be solved during EPC and liaise with Vendors as applicable
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the Engineering Disciplines.
• 8 to 10 years relevant experience in a shipyard, FPSO, offshore / Oil & Gas industry in design office.
• Shall have handled complete life cycle of Project in different execution scenarios like FEED, CAPEX estimation, Detailed Engineering, EPC, Brown field modifications and Life extension
• Relevant experience in Package Engineering of Static Equipment for FPSO projects. In addition to Pressure Vessels and Heat exchangers shall also have taken up Package Responsible Engineer role for Static packages like Flare package, Nitrogen package, Sand Treatment package, TEG Package, Sea Water Treatment Package etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft office and good knowledge of EMS systems such as PIMS / ProArc etc.
• Has hands on experience in design Software – PV Elite, Compress etc.
• Has experience with offshore equipment construction / marine upgrade projects. Commissioning Experience is desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and successfully execute tasks in accordance with business objectives.
• Knowledge of Procurement management and integrating Procurement Milestones with Detail Engineering and construction schedules
• A good understanding of inter-relationship between engineering / procurement / construction planning / scheduling and cost management.
• Preferable to have experience in handling complete package life cycle – Capex Estimation, FEED & Detail Engineering, Procurement (RFQ, TBE, Post vendor Coordination and follow up to Commissioning)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.