JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Plan, organize and supervise mechanical work activities including overhauling and calibration of equipment onboard and in workshop to meet the set milestones in order to ensure timely delivery of projects.
• Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for Mechanical Department / Section to ensure compliance with the established standard and procedures.
• Liaise with invoicers / estimators to ensure that department and commercial targets are synchronized and met.
• Thorough knowledge in overhaul and calibration procedure of mechanical equipment and/or machineries.
• Knowledge and Experience in ship repair and new building yard.
• Possess knowledge of MS office and Project Management skills.
• Diploma/graduate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Sea-going experience or technical school trained.
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a shipbuilding/repair, oil & gas or new building.
• Extensive familiarity with mechanical works with at least 5 years’ of experience as lead foreman or supervisor in marine or new building yard.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMechanical Technician Jobs in Dubai
Production Supervisor Jobs in Dubai
Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Dubai