JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are a specialised media consultancy. We predominantly work with banks and government institutions on their marketing and PR campaigns, as well as a few hospitality companies.
Currently looking to hire a candidate for a role which would involve media coordination and media planning.
Duties would include:
- Media Order and Invoice handling
- Tracking and managing clients media campaigns
- Advertising Material handling
- Client campaign reporting
- Media planning
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 1 year experience
- Specialist knowledge: Microsoft Office
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Charismatic, friendly, well spoken and good written English
- Gender Preference: female
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MEIAC formerly known as Middle East International Advertising Company (MEIAC) was first established in 1993 in London by our Founder and Chairman Adil Jilla. In 2008, we opened our secondary office in Dubai to be able to service our clients more efficiently. MEIAC re-branded to Media International Advertising Company and in 2011 the Dubai office became our headquarters.
The company initially began as a corporate communications consultancy, designing, writing and producing Annual Reports and corporate literature for financial institutions and large corporations in the Middle East. MEIAC widened its scope of services to become a financial media consultancy, offering banks and financial institutions in the Middle East, expert advice and strategic media planning services for International and Regional Media.