JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Provides skilled nursing services in accordance with the orders of a physician and under a plan of care. Duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Monitoring of vital signs during home care; blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and oximeter statistics
• Monitoring of blood glucose levels, and providing teaching and support for client and family
• Preparation and/or administration of medications including Pre-Pour Medications, Pre-Load Syringes as required
• Medication monitoring and support for clients with acute or chronic health conditions
• Observing skin color, texture, and general condition to find infection early in clients
• Wound assessment and dressing changes g. Monitor and care of catheters and ostomy
• Skilled in I.V. Therapy and P.I.C.C. Lines
• Provide Advanced Foot Care
• Ability to monitor chemotoxicity and knowledge of chemo medications
• Monitor pain control
• Cardiac Assessments
• Supervision/health teaching and support for family and caregivers on regular basis
• Ability to assess mental status
• Report concerns and/or changes in clients’ health to care manager and/or service manager or other healthcare professionals
• Familiar with medical equipment and ability to provide nursing assessments to clients in district communities.
To qualify for the position, the candidate must have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• HAAD / DHA / MOH license and or eligibility
• Should have a good personality and care to the patient
• Should have a knowledge in handling patients with medical and surgical conditions.
• With BLS certificate
• Must have an updated dataflow report
• Candidates on Tourist / Visit Visa are welcome
• Can start immediately
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.