JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated MEP Engineer to join our dynamic organization. The MEP Engineer will be responsible for managing the engineering, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) systems in buildings and real estate projects.
• Oversee the design, installation, and commissioning of MEP systems in buildings and real estate projects.
• Develop and implement maintenance plans and budgets for MEP systems.
• Monitor and inspect construction activities related to MEP systems.
• Ensure compliance with safety requirements and regulations in all MEP related activities.
• Coordinate with design and construction teams for the timely completion of MEP systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
• Develop technical specifications for MEP system equipment.
• Prepare reports and other documentation related to MEP systems.
• Stay abreast of advancements in MEP systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a real estate company providing MEP expertise in executing RERA compliant. surveys for Owners Association Management companies. Surveys such as reserve fund studies, building condition audits, reinstatement cost assessments, service charge modelling and allocation.
• Knowledge of design and construction of MEP systems.
• Ability to read blueprints and technical drawings.
• Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and other relevant software.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.