JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contract Management, Operations & Facilities Management
* Manage the implementation and improvement of policies, guidelines, and processes for contract management and administration to ensure standards are set so that all business requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality service to customers in line with the corporate strategy.
* Manage the process of revising contracts’ scope of work, renewing the contract while recommending changes, conducting pricing, and negotiating the contract with the customer while coordinating the Terms & Conditions of the contract with the Legal department to ensure alignment with internal policies and any external laws and regulations.
* Manage and monitor the subcontracting of works (such as fire systems, gas, emergency lighting, vertical transportation, water treatment, tank cleaning, etc.), ensure that subcontractors fulfill their duties in an accurate manner and as per the agreed upon contractual clauses, and manage subcontractors’ evaluations and negotiations while ensuring that chosen subcontractors are approved by the relevant authorities to guarantee compliance with the regulatory framework (such as any approvals needed from the Civil Defense Department for fire-fighting systems).
* Monitor SLAs for the portfolio of assets, and ensure that they are aligned to service delivery, customer expectations, and expectations from suppliers / service partners in order to achieve quality service delivery, effective supplier relationship management, and profitability and taking corrective action to correct SLA deficiencies.
* Monitor service delivery performance and lead the evaluation of suppliers’ performance within the portfolio to ensure the selection of appropriately qualified service providers/ contractors at the optimum price in order to deliver the expected quality of service.
* Receives and analyzes scopes and specifications for works and services to be performed by the contract and agree with client and team members the basis for the execution and sub-contracting strategy / documentation to optimize a cost effective basis for project.
* Attends negotiation meetings, summarizes results and obtains appropriate confirmations.
* Prepares and coordinates the execution of the final contract agreement documentation in an expeditious manner.
* Reviews all project documentation / correspondence to identify any contractual or commercial implications which may impact adversely upon the company’s interests.
* Monitors and processes commercial and contractual aspects pertaining to variations / change orders required by the consultant and prepares appropriate submissions for engineer’s approval.
This is for a large company in Abu Dhabi and requires the following from the ideal candidate
* Contract Experience
* Water Treatment experience
* Maintenance of High voltage systems
* Installation, Design and Maintenance of Electrical
* Monitor and process commercial and contractual aspects
* Manage and monitor the subcontracting of works
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.