JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Merchandiser, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our products are effectively showcased and readily available in key retail outlets. You will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating merchandising strategies to drive sales and enhance brand visibility.
Merchandising Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement effective merchandising strategies for all UAE accounts.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align merchandising efforts with sales goals and targets.
- Analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to inform merchandising
Product Placement and Display:
- Ensure optimal product placement, visibility, and availability in-store.
- Develop & maintain eye-catching displays to attract customer attention and drive sales.
- Monitor and update shelf talkers, signage, and promotional materials as needed.
- Monitor stock levels and implement replenishment strategies to avoid out-of-stock situations.
- Conduct regular stock checks and coordinate with store teams for timely replenishment from DC or inform Merchandiser Leader to take necessary actions on PO.
Promotions and Seasonal Campaigns:
- Collaborate with Store Staff & store in charge to execute promotions, special offers, and seasonal campaigns.
- Monitor the effectiveness of promotions and provide feedback for future improvements.
- Ready to promote products to end consumers on weekends & high footfall holidays
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect and analyze sales data, foot traffic, and customer feedback to evaluate the impact of merchandising efforts.
- Prepare regular reports and dashboards to track KPIs and provide insights for decision-making.
- Daily & Monthly reporting on Focus SKUs images & in-store availability.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders like Store In charge/Manager, Store Staff, DC Coordinator.
- Collaborate with store managers and staff to ensure smooth execution of merchandising activities.
Compliance and Standards:
- Ensure compliance with store policies, merchandising guidelines, and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Implement best practices for product handling, storage, and display.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Proven experience in modern trade merchandising or a related role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for visual aesthetics.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions