JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We're looking for a Mortgage Consultant to join our clients, an established and award-winning mortgage brokerage in Dubai. My client is voted as one of the top brokers in Dubai and is currently receiving 1000’s of mortgage applicants every month.
As a Mortgage Consultant, you will be visiting clients across Dubai. Whilst being provided with a number of quality leads, you will also be expected to generate your own business and continue to grow your reputation within the Dubai market.
• Follow up on leads in a timely manner, ensuring clients are offered a range of mortgage options.
• Manage both inbound and outbound calls from generated leads.
• Build a relationship of trust with clients and with company partners.
• Educate clients about mortgage products and procedures.
• Gather, analyse and present documents required for processing.
• Visit their Real Estate Agent partners weekly to continue to build relationships.
• Travel within the country to visit clients
Gross monthly base salary:
• 4,500 – 6,000 AED per month
Commission / Bonus:
• 20,000 - 40,000 AED per month
• Strong lead sources
• Working Visa
• Medical insurance
• 30 days annual leave
• Loan progression team to process your applications.
• Full training and support provided.
• Permanent Position
AED 20,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: • Basic salary and strong OTE • Working Visa • Medical insurance • 30 days annual leave • Full training and support
• Previous experience as a Mortgage Manager, Mortgage Consultant or Mortgage Broker
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
• Arabic (not essential)
• Individuals from English-speaking countries
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Team player
• Bubbly and confident personality
• Articulate and numerate
• Drive and enthusiasm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.