JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As the .NET Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented Software Engineers and QA Engineers in developing, supporting and maintaining the platform.
Working with a wide range of technologies (.Net Core, .Net Framework, AngularJs, ReactJs, Typescript, SQL Server, Redis, MySQL amongst others. You will work in a team consisting of Developers, Engineers, QA's and Business Analyst, working within an agile environment.
Operating a leading Digital business with a billion-dollar turnover globally, our client is a business that has seen rapid success and growth in the region and are now looking to expand the Development team in Dubai, UAE.
* Work as part of a team of engineer's in the creation of high-quality software within agreed deadlines.
* Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team, from development through to production.
* Adhere to and Implement best practices and methodologies within company guidelines.
* Perform code reviews and provide regular feedback to your follow developers.
* Embrace a "continuous improvement" mentality.
* Active participation with Incident Mgmt., where applicable.
* Be a champion for your area within IT and Commercial organizations.
In addition to a fantastic Web Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a software developer, working with .NET and.NET Core.
* Knowledge and working experience work with CI/CD pipelines.
* Knowledge and working experience working in agile developments teams.
* Knowledge and working experience in a microservices architecture
* Experience with containers and Kubernetes is preferable
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
* Experience within the travel industry is highly advantageous
* Experience of working within the Cloud (Azure, AWS) is not essential, but would be beneficial.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.