JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
.Net Full Stack Developer (8 months Contract-Renewable)
• Design, develop, and deploy components for web applications
• Responsible for writing and maintaining well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
• Collaborate with development team members, infrastructure, quality assurance, or other technical teams to ensure smooth deployment of each product release
• Be a key contributor to overall user experience and design of end-to-end UI / UX framework.
• Establish and maintain consistent user interface branding across products and platforms
• Explain or present designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
• Collaborate with product owners to understand needs and identify features to address them
• Work with leadership to define and adapt delivery schedules of features
• Assist in supporting and troubleshooting deployed systems
• Conduct design and code reviews focusing on performance, reliability and maintainability
• Continuously learn about new technologies and help keep the team informed of industry developments and evolving best practices
• Analyse user experience and user journey, measuring performance and optimizing the web applications based on ongoing learnings.
AED 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Graduate in Computer Science, Web Development or related field with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience.
• Strong proficiency in .Net Core, C#, SQL Server, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, REST Full, web APIs, Entity Framework, SOAP, REST, XML Service.
• Solid experience in developing applications using Angular 6+, Typescript, jQuery, third-party controls like Telerik / DevExpress is must
• Good knowledge of writing complex and robust SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers
• Strong knowledge in developing and consuming Web API, application security & testing aspects
• Excellent understanding of cross-browser development and complex layouts.
• Solid understanding and experience in using LINQ, Entity Framework / EF Core, Migrations
• Passion for writing secure, clean, and efficient code that follows enterprise level design patterns and best practices
• Understanding of database and application level performance tuning and debugging techniques
• Proficient with tools for website debugging, vulnerability assessment, cross browser testing;
• Basic knowledge of application testing using tools like jasmine / Karma / Jest / Protector / Phantom
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Valence Consulting established in 2020 is headquartered in Ajman – UAE. We offer top tier Inspection and Expediting Consulting Services to our customers observing the highest standard of industry practices and upholding the Safety and Industrial regulations in the Middle East.