JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• You are the Nursery Manager, a brand ambassador responsible for parent engagement and interaction, site management and operations, financial controls and budgeting, education, personnel, training, curriculum planning and execution.
• You will manage a team of 30–50 staff members.
• Your primary focus is to be a thought leader who inspires action from your team and confidence and support from the community who will consider Blossom to be the best nursery offering.
• Your aim is to ensure the spaces available are all filled up and that a healthy waitlist is maintained.
• You will run the centre fairly and in a manner that allows children to flourish.
• Daily operations & parents’ interaction and engagement.
• Achievement of enrolment targets.
• HR matters - handle recruitment, staff performance and attendance.
• Finance and budgeting - manage the monthly budget targets and expenses.
• Education - frequent class observation, ensure staff are planning and executing the targets set within our framework foundation model.
• Marketing & business development - plan events to attract new potential clients/parents and events for current parents’ engagement.
• Be able to use platforms and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Exceptional management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentational skills.
• Ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders.
• Detail-oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to plan and schedule the work of others.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Early Years Education and Cache Level 5.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Manager in a nursery.
• Fluency in English is a must (at all levels written and spoken).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Blossom Nursery is one of the leading Early Years education providers in the UAE, with 23 current locations and expanding further.