JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.
• To undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
• The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants.
• The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
• They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
• The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• Bachelor degree is essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets. We believe personal interaction is a crucial part of ensuring every client is matched to the property that suits their needs best – be it commercial or residential.Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally connected. We believe that inspired teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a workplace where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and where they’re rewarded for excellence. The result is that our people are more motivated, ensuring your experience with us is the best that it can be.
Knight Frank established a permanent presence in the Middle East in 2008 with an office in the Kingdom of Bahrain. With a growing team of experienced professionals operating across the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we provide a full range of property transactional, management and advisory services to the entire region, executed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.